A major advantage of expanded metal is that the mesh is formed from a single piece of material like mild steel, stainless steel or any other metal sheet which is cut and stretched while still leaving it attached at the knuckle. This allows it to retain its shape when cut and will not seperate.Often cutting to shape is the only fabrication needed. The uncut knuckles support weight and withstands stress better than jointed welds or woven materials. Expanded mesh can be suplied in a variety of finishes, thickness, raised or flattened is smoother but is not as strong as the more robust raised mesh. The grating patterns are diamond,square, round, triangle, scale hole. Used as fences for walk ways,tread plates, stair protection etc.
- Thickness 0.50 mm to 8 mm
- Hole Width 2.5 mm to 50 mm%
- Hole Length 4.50 mm to 100 mm
- Opening 0.50 mm to 8 mm
- Light and cost efficient
- Greater strength
- Anti-skid qualities
- Fence for walk ways.
- Tread Plates.
- Stair Protection.
- Outdoor furniture (e.g. benches)
- Higher strength-to-weight ratio than sheet metal
- Anti-slip surface
- Premium reinforcement properties
- Practical and effective screening
- High efficient conductor
- Super corrosion resistance